Monday, November 19, 2007

Ravelry!

I finally got my invite... then I thought about joining... for like less than a second! OMG I love Ravelry! I've already wasted too much time on it lol. Anyways.... please add me (if you want to): starali77

So.... I haven't knitted a thing for a week : ( I feel incomplete lol. I better get on that! I actually have to finish my Grandma's scarf. I have this fear of knitting anything else but scarves... they are so easy and fast... I like a project that doesn't take a long time... but I want to make a lot of different things... so... okay!

1 comment:

WifeMomKnitter said...

Hey Ali,

Thank you for the friend invite on Ravelry. Yes, I too got completely caught up in all the cool stuff on it.

As far as knitting goes, don't be afraid to knit something other than scarves. I was terrified to knit socks. But fortunately, I had alot of help from my friends at Stitch N' Bitch and now I'm addicted to anything that usings dpns. And although I've been knitting since I was 8 (I'm 34 now), I never had the courage to try anything new until I joined my knitting group. Keep up the knitting. You're doing great!