Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm a teacher : )

I have always aspired to be a teacher... I guess in a way I am because I have children and I teach them things everyday... Well, I taught my sister-in-law how to knit! I bought her some needles and yarn... and nice little bag to put her stuff in... and I let her come to me when she wanted to learn. So... after maybe an hour of teaching cast-on and knit stitch.... she gave up for the night... but she seemed super happy to learn and I was very pleased to show her :)

I went to Reno for Thanksgiving. I went into a craft store called Ben Franklin's. I was extremely excited when I saw that they had so much yarn. Up until then, all I had been exposed to was Michael's and Wal-Mart... no fun... Unfortunately, I did not get to buy anything.... but I just love looking at yarn ;) I also was on a search for a local yarn store called Deluxe Yarns in downtown Reno... my Husband and I decided that it wasn't in the best looking part of town... so we passed.

No comments: