Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have yet to start a project!


I blame it on the kids and Hubby... darn them! I have such aspirations to knit great things... but when will that happen? My Husband made a very valid point last night... the kids were both laying in their beds (they are almost 1 & 2)... both screaming and not wanting to go to bed. I sat in my chair attempting to knit... my Husband said

"Shouldn't knitting be a relaxing thing? How can you relax with the kids screaming?"
I CAN'T!

Then he said "You should be knitting when they are sleeping..."

My response: "When there sleeping... I'm sleeping... when they take their naps... I'm doing stuff that needs to get done..."

So... my question is... when will I actually start and finish a simple project? Goodness I sound like such a complainer!

1 comment:

Lushorama said...

...is Hubby looking to get a yet-to-be-used knitting needle in the eye...???!! Hahaha, never mind, they're sure to be sleeping soon, and you'll be knitting away happily, wondering how you managed BEFORE you were a knitter!!!
Best wishes,
Lisa